Automated Testing not producing same result as local machine

Doing the HTTP Server course and for some reason the curl request the automated test sends receives a content length value of 2, but when I replicate the same request on my machine it gives the correct value of 11. Has anybody else had this happen to them?

@tombyrn in the screenshot I can’t see the actual code that generates the Content-Length value, could you share the code here please?

I’ve seen a couple of other reports (can’t find links now for some reason) and all of these were with C submissions and the root cause was some kind of platform-dependent code like uninitialized pointers. Just thought I’d share in case it helps! Once we have your code I’ll be able to point out whether this is actually the case.

Closing due to inactivity. Please let us know if you still need help!

I had the same issue, also on C. The issue for me was that the order of the HTTP headers locally was different than the order the tester was receiving. I changed my code to fit the template on the course and it worked.

sorry for the delayed response, i’m generating the content length by taking strlen of the slug or the useragent like below